Tuesday, October 13, 2009

What happened to Pimp My broadband website?

Today, i was told by my friend that they cant enter to the website (www.pimpmybroadband.com.my) via sms. This is because i was at laos having a vacation there. Once i received the news, i rush back home and trying using my laptop to enter the website. However, i were not able to enter website too. It is seems that the website is having the Denial of Service Attack (DOS attack). The website displayed the Http/1.1 Service Unavailable. I cant ask my friends to vote for me as the competition is going to end soon. This is because for the past 2 weeks i was in China and Laos. There were no chance for me to ask my friends to vote for me. =( I hope that website is on operation as soon as possible.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

QuickPost Quickpost this image to Myspace, Digg, Facebook, and others!

2 comments:

James said...

Looks like the site is back up :)

Unknown said...

yup.... now it is up already